ASSEMBLY40 Reverse Engineering

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Do I need some basic skills to learn this?
Quote Originally Posted by iamfrost View Post
Do I need some basic skills to learn this?
Knowing some basic skills definitely helps but everything you need is in provided.
Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo_ View Post
Knowing some basic skills definitely helps but everything you need is in provided.
What kind of basic skill? html?
Quote Originally Posted by iamfrost View Post
What kind of basic skill? html?
If you know html you're already a 3117 H@xZ3R. Just check out the videos and go from there.
Lena151 tutorials on reverse engineering is a must in order to learn reverse engineering!
Thanks

Just a heads up though, Chrome seems to mark the files as unsafe for some reason
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
On my road to make the members of this forum more intelligent, I've posted here a tutorial on reverse engineering(hacking) made by lena151

Tuts 4 You: Downloads / Lenas Reversing for Newbiesⓘ
Thank you, assembly resources are hard to find.
The server in which files is download is down. Anyone has an updated link?

- - - Updated - - -

I have downloaded but file is locked. Who has the password please
password?..................
Thanks for the share, need to up my reverse engineering game.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us