This thread is dedicated the general discussion on TERA. Ask any questions, talk about any subject from classes to races to gold farming, anything and everything can be discussed here.
right now its only you and me
Originally Posted by sirmike
right now its only you and me
We'll have to change that I'm going to post a few guides tonight, I'll dish hem out so much everyone will come here for TERA information!
you guys playing NA or Eu ? i can't on NA Region Blocked.
YAYAYA more people that play, I really hate playing by myself. Does anyone have a group I could join? If so pm me!
I come here because banned my computer ID
I can login to my account trough another computer or vmware but cant use my cpu
Does anyone know how to trick this tera launcher so I can play again on my own cpu ?
Anyone play?
I'm a 32 Zerker on Ascension Valley.
is good game in videos is looks nice
TERA is awesome. Currently I have a 39 Castanic Sorc in MT I am raising up.