Binary

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Binary
Hey there

longtime ago @topblast released his d3d base
and I found that when you inject the dll a picture show up,I searched in the base about the source code for this and I found this it's Binary bytes
my problem : I need to change this image , but I don't know to get the bytes for the new image wondering if someone can help me

thx
get a program to get the bytes of the image, convert file to byte pretty much and then replace the bytes in the base.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
get a program to get the bytes of the image, convert file to byte pretty much and then replace the bytes in the base.
What's the name of the program ? or how to make one ?
thx
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us