Update Me.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Update Me.
Hey, so I got VAC banned a few months back, and since I was getting tired of MW3, I didn't really mind at that time.

But now it's been a while so I thought I'd rebuy it through a Russian Key (~$16USD).

So...
Refresh me.

I scrolled through the hacks list, and

1. Are proficiency hacks no longer being made and used?
2. What about Advanced UAV injectables (That's what got me banned)?
3. What about rank and statistics hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by blucrayon View Post
Hey, so I got VAC banned a few months back, and since I was getting tired of MW3, I didn't really mind at that time.

But now it's been a while so I thought I'd rebuy it through a Russian Key (~$16USD).

So...
Refresh me.

I scrolled through the hacks list, and

1. Are proficiency hacks no longer being made and used?
2. What about Advanced UAV injectables (That's what got me banned)?
3. What about rank and statistics hacks?
1. Made yes, but patched
2. Could make one easily but could ban you yea
3. (nearly )Wont get you banned
I used a profiency hack, aswell as a rank+statistic hack and im yet to be banned after over 5 months
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us