ExclamationHelpAquiring a good c++ coding/lessons links.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Aquiring a good c++ coding/lessons links.

I was wondering if I can gain access to some good coding links so I can learn the basics of c++ so I can make hacks either for CA or any other games as a programmer. I thought since there is a lot of great programmers here they will have lessons or tips on where to begin on the path of becoming a programmer. Anything that can help I highly appreciate it and thanks. Also the link I've shown above was for opinions if anyone thinks I should watch the tutorial to learn c++.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Learn C++

Good luck
Thanks for the link but is there any video tutorials on which I can learn hands on rather then read? Also is the video link valid to learn c++?


Videos by thenewboston.
Well, look at some videos by TheNewBoston, he's helped me a lot, ask people your questions if you have them, and if you want to you can study bases for the specific game you want to work with.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?