PostBF2 1.50 Offset List

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
BF2 1.50 Offset List
If you know what to do, please educate others if they ask. I know I said I wouldn't come back for this forum section, but I am bored.

Minimap 1
7786D9

Minimap 2
7786FF

Minimap 3
778725

Minimap 4
7787B5

Minimap 5
7787DB

Minimap 6
7787FE

Minimap 7
778818

Minimap 8
7836F9

Name Tags 1
Renddx9 + 0x12EAAD

Name Tags 2
Renddx9 + 0x12EAC3

Name Tags 3
Renddx9 + 0x12EAD2

Name Tags Distance
Renddx9 + 0x239A3C

Distance Tags
Renddx9 + 0x130043

Distance Tags Distance
Renddx9 + 0x239A84

3D Tags
Renddx9 + 0x12E41D

Health Bar 1
Renddx9 + 0x1B342D

Health Bar 2
Renddx9 + 0x1B355E

Health Bar 3
Renddx9 + 0x1B35AC

ShellShock
Renddx9 + 0x4F145
How to we create or modify bf2 to hack it?
Quote Originally Posted by xFalcon'D View Post
How to we create or modify bf2 to hack it?
C++ is what you need to learn.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us