Daves Hack

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Daves Hack
people have been saying that PB scans your pc for the hack, is this true? i just wabt to know before i try it out. theres many different thoughts on this, all i want to know is if any of these accusations are true?
Which hack are we talking about?
sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't...
I say no, they scan game folders but not your entire pc to the best of my knowledge.
pb agreement states that if you allow pb on your computer, it is allowed to scan any folder on that machine

although im sure im going about this completely wrong, but what if you have two computers, remote access one, then have the hack on the one ur on...
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
pb agreement states that if you allow pb on your computer, it is allowed to scan any folder on that machine
Hmmm, I guess they do scan the entire pc somethimes.

Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
although im sure im going about this completely wrong, but what if you have two computers, remote access one, then have the hack on the one ur on...
Hmmm, doubt it.
If I remember correctly, PB is too retarded to parse .rar files. If you're worried, just keep your hax in one of those and launch them from Winrar. I've never been kicked unless I'm running a hack, though, and I keep lots of tools at the top of my C drive's alphabetical list (I just put a [] in front of the folder name to find them easier), so I doubt it scans under normal conditions. My guess is it's a safety thing for the future, so they can auto-update to a new version that peeks in a certain folder if they ever need to, without having to have you agree to a new TOS.
What hack is it? Someone link me to the thread please. Just so I can know what we are talking about.
Quote Originally Posted by Zededarian View Post
If I remember correctly, PB is too retarded to parse .rar files. If you're worried, just keep your hax in one of those and launch them from Winrar. I've never been kicked unless I'm running a hack, though, and I keep lots of tools at the top of my C drive's alphabetical list (I just put a [] in front of the folder name to find them easier), so I doubt it scans under normal conditions. My guess is it's a safety thing for the future, so they can auto-update to a new version that peeks in a certain folder if they ever need to, without having to have you agree to a new TOS.
Good call...
i dun care now cause i have PB BYPASS that DISABLES PB!!!! yay yay yayz!
To avoid the ban, hopes that it works for ever i use an other method that make me thing punkbuster is completely idiot! Anyway! So theres a method to deactivate punkbuster?
probably is or a way to get passed it, just isnt public, and i dont think it will ever be
There is a way, although, it is currently private. Be patient....
yes very few of us have it. be patient for it my young padawan.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?