BANNED ?
@Dave84311 @arunforce
Hmm Hi guys,
So i just woke up and i am banned.
Reason : Staff Disrespect (PM sent to Scata: "I think you're a Retard useless piece of shit.")
So Prolly Scata Reported me.
So,, yeah @Dave84311 See our Inbox who started flaming and shit
He was the first one who called me
Retared , Moron, Cunt mentally disabled and some more.
But sadly whoever banned me only saw my part
Anyways im banned and not him for what ? He was Disrespecting Members.
I dont think staff can just simply flame on members.
Also He is saying me i dont stop. I thought the war was all end but what he had to PM and argue seriously.
If i am banend he SHOULD BE TOO.
my Account name is : Jeovante
Hmm Hi guys,
So i just woke up and i am banned.
Reason : Staff Disrespect (PM sent to Scata: "I think you're a Retard useless piece of shit.")
So Prolly Scata Reported me.
So,, yeah @Dave84311 See our Inbox who started flaming and shit
He was the first one who called me
Retared , Moron, Cunt mentally disabled and some more.
But sadly whoever banned me only saw my part

Anyways im banned and not him for what ? He was Disrespecting Members.
I dont think staff can just simply flame on members.
Also He is saying me i dont stop. I thought the war was all end but what he had to PM and argue seriously.
If i am banend he SHOULD BE TOO.
my Account name is : Jeovante

