HelpHack testers

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Hack testers
http://i.imgur.com/X8AUm.jpgⓘ

Features of my simple hotkey:
Numpad 0- Speed
Numpad 1- Chams
Numpad 2-Unlim. Pickup range
Numpad 3-No spread
Numpad 4-FPS
Numpad 5-Nametags
Numpad 6-No recoil
Numpad 7-WeaponRange+ superbullets
Numpad 8-Panic
Numpad 9 -Suicide
Alt -Fly
Middle mouse button -Rapidfire
End -Superjump
Home-nofog

Can anyone test my hack for me? I couldn't fully test it due to my computer not being able to handle more than 5 min of Combat Arms. ._.
SKSimple.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ (don't know why 2 detects it ._.)
https://www.virustotal.com/file/4048...is/1343191510/ⓘ

If you can/want to test it, could you kindly pm me? Thanks!
Sure :P
Id Love To try Your Hack For You.
Great. PM Me results after you try it?
Why the hell all of you noobs have a presetn hook, but dont use a fucking menu?
Because you just can leech bases.
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
Why the hell all of you noobs have a presetn hook, but dont use a fucking menu?
Because you just can leech bases.
I'm sorry for not being good at coding like you.
I'm sorry for not being able to create my own hook/detour.
I'm sorry for not being able to use a menu.

Do you have to be a dick? Sorry for not being pro at ASM and C++. What's so bad about trying to learn? It's not like you magically pulled out a perfect, undetected, and amazing base right out of your ass when you first started. I'm pretty sure that like me, you also copy-pasted a base and just updated it. So if you're going to flame someone, at least try not to look like a douche and a hypocrite. Yeah, I know I'm a noob. So what? At some point, you were too.

What's so bad about "leeching bases"? I've already learned a few new things that I wouldn't have known if it weren't for Nightmare's base.
Quote Originally Posted by NorthKorea View Post
I'm sorry for not being good at coding like you.
I'm sorry for not being able to create my own hook/detour.
I'm sorry for not being able to use a menu.

Do you have to be a dick? Sorry for not being pro at ASM and C++. What's so bad about trying to learn? It's not like you magically pulled out a perfect, undetected, and amazing base right out of your ass when you first started. I'm pretty sure that like me, you also copy-pasted a base and just updated it. So if you're going to flame someone, at least try not to look like a douche and a hypocrite. Yeah, I know I'm a noob. So what? At some point, you were too.

What's so bad about "leeching bases"? I've already learned a few new things that I wouldn't have known if it weren't for Nightmare's base.

So YOU really think I leeched my base?
Haha, my base is fucking awesome, its SELFMADE.
And when you have already a present hook, then I cant undertand why you shouldnt add a simple string menu. Takes 1 min to code...
This is the point: You didnt understand what you can do, so try to add a menu!
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
So YOU really think I leeched my base?
Haha, my base is fucking awesome, its SELFMADE.
And when you have already a present hook, then I cant undertand why you shouldnt add a simple string menu. Takes 1 min to code...
This is the point: You didnt understand what you can do, so try to add a menu!
No he said one point in your lifetime that you used a base, and really, no base is self made. There will always be a string of gellin in each.
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
So YOU really think I leeched my base?
Haha, my base is fucking awesome, its SELFMADE.
And when you have already a present hook, then I cant undertand why you shouldnt add a simple string menu. Takes 1 min to code...
This is the point: You didnt understand what you can do, so try to add a menu!
0 fucks given if your base is so "awesome". You can't read, can you...

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
If you know enough to use a present hook, at least make some REAL use of it.

The LEAST you could do is draw a string on the screen. Or even add D3D Crosshairs as a feature.

Or better yet, use a menu
I don't know any D3D. >_<
What's a good simple menu that I can "use" or learn off of?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
You can't copy and paste a base and call it your own. Its good that your learning things from it, but you can't call it your base until you customize it and add your own flare. Even after that you need to give credits as well.
I was going to give credits, but i didn't release it. If you want, here it is:

Me (updating stuff, not much)
Nightmare (base)
PikaMucha_Itu (addresses)
comando2056 (addresses)
DeadLinez (PTC commands)
Quote Originally Posted by NorthKorea View Post
0 fucks given if your base is so "awesome". You can't read, can you...



I don't know any D3D. >_<
What's a good simple menu that I can "use" or learn off of?
Whits Combined Base v3.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Whits Combined Base v3.
I'll look that up. Thanks!
If you know enough to use a present hook, at least make some REAL use of it.

The LEAST you could do is draw a string on the screen. Or even add D3D Crosshairs as a feature.

Or better yet, use a menu
You can't copy and paste a base and call it your own. Its good that your learning things from it, but you can't call it your base until you customize it and add your own flare. Even after that you need to give credits as well.
I love how douche bags who know how to code act like a bitch on people who are trying to learn. Man, I remember at some point i was a noob, i downloaded bases, i learnt from them. Now i can create a fkin base myself but yes I do have people that have contributed to my base. No menu is all "SELFMADE". If it wasn't for Gellin or Matty to release his base 1/2 of the hacks right now that people make would not even be here. Lets just SHUT THE FUCK UP and help these people. Maybe they will find something good in future and we can all enjoy the fucking hacks.
Yeah too many people with big ego's, trust me when I say not even gellins base is all original from him, he also got snippets of code from other places, Shit my base is in a completely different language(Delphi) but I still used other c++ snippets around that I found and converted, this doesn't make the code mine, I used someones idea to get a function or procedure working. I also started with a Hotkey hack while learning from other people and there C++ bases, if it wasn't for the C++ bases I was downloading I would never been able to make a Delphi base.
STOP FIGHTING!
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us