I have a hack...

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I have a hack...
I have downloaded a nice D3D hack from another website, it is made by Simpsom. I am trying to hex edit to remove the site (with HXD) it came from so I could re-post on MPGH. I followed all of the Hex editing rules including the stuff about having the same number of letters. However IF I change just one letter say from a G to a M I get file is corrupted and may be a virus upon injecting. I figured there must be some type of a check sum type thing checking to see if the credits were changed? My next Idea was to unpack and open with Microsoft Visual C # 2010 express. I checked to see if the hack was packed, however according to Pied .95 the hack was not packed. So I proceeded to google something to unpack a dll. I saw that HxD could export to microsoft C and C # however when I opened them I saw no addies or anything remotely similar to a hack. Then I downloaded .NET reflector 7.6 exported a whol bunch of files and opened them with C#2010. I could find simpsom anywhere in any file so I did something wrong I guess. Aslo couldnt find the noraml setup of a hack u know DWORD and all that stuff ( unless it's a different language.

Pe explorer Found some interesting stuff
the credits are on 2 different locations I don't know if this is normal



10007108 53696D70736F6E733220+ db '
(I added the stars)


10001387 6808710010 push SSZ10007108_Simpsons2_pVip_Hack_v3_0_21_07_2

* Note this PE explorer looks real useful are there any tutorials for it? With the intent of hacking?

Also some program said it was compiled with . Net something.


OK so can anyone help me with removing the the website where it comes from. NOTE in game when u open the menu that where the simpsom and NET thing shows there is no popup when the hack injects except something about a unregistered version on VM somin.
That isnt allowed here i believe.
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
That isnt allowed here i believe.
READ HEX EDITING RULES

you are allowed to remove ads jsut not creator name
you cannot claim as your own
you must give credit
Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman1 View Post
READ HEX EDITING RULES

you are allowed to remove ads jsut not creator name
you cannot claim as your own
you must give credit
one word for you > "NOOB!"

learn to code and respecting other peoples work, or leav this community! we are not supporting such a noob like you


(its my base, so i´m fighting against your harassment)
i you will do it plz make it avaible for eu
Hex editing not allowed + they mus br protected the file with VMP or another packer
or they will be dummies
Quote Originally Posted by ramo View Post
Hex editing not allowed + they mus br protected the file with VMP or another packer
or they will be dummies
Yes you are right, So is there anyway to extract / unpack VMP

Edit: the hack is already patched I jsut want to know how it works so I can fix it , or just learn
Please help me in C&Ping this hack! Thanks!
Dear C&Per,
your debugger has left you.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?