PatchedTreasure Hack v2 by Android

Posts 91–105 of 105 · Page 7 of 7
Nice this work tnx
i hope they dont fix this for 2-3 days
I didn't check if the file within the first post here has been approved yet, so I wrote this^^. I downloaded it from another source aswell. My lvl4 driver got 250 days, then was lvl50 with over 2000000 IGC plus many parts and skills. Selling the unnecessary crap out of this gave me another 500k IGC.
Quote Originally Posted by Boostkiddie View Post
I didn't check if the file within the first post here has been approved yet, so I wrote this^^. I downloaded it from another source aswell. My lvl4 driver got 250 days, then was lvl50 with over 2000000 IGC plus many parts and skills. Selling the unnecessary crap out of this gave me another 500k IGC.
Yep thats how the bot works & why we all love it
danke für die info playen wir halt ohne tankmode wie vorher hehehe ( nfsw nick name:LAAANG, LAAANGGTI, MARLBOROTHEEND)
@Boostkiddie
thanks man great job!!!!
Great release. better than the old one doing pursuit.
Quote Originally Posted by derpboy101 View Post
...........................

Seven fucking pages? Was that uber necessary to keep posting "WHERE'S MOD?! WHERE'S MOD!? LET'S KEEP BUGGING THEM ON IT!" Jesus Christ, learn some patience and wait, don't keep spamming the thread with useless posts..
^This, I was asleep people. I'm the only moderator of this section right now. If you need something approved and I'm offline and you *really* need something approved, go to mpgh.net/forum/ and check if there are any Global Moderators online (). Thanks for approving, Ravallo
@BLITZ PATCHED , EA made a hidden Update of the Game without any Information what the added (size 96MB & 14MB)
Yeah. Luckily I used this before the patch. =D
I have to wait until the game allows me to collect the gems again correct?
Quote Originally Posted by explosion1337 View Post
I have to wait until the game allows me to collect the gems again correct?
Bro you Read? ITS PATCHED! NOT WORKING ANYMORE
Works fine, slower but it works, thank you very much : )
Posts 91–105 of 105 · Page 7 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us