PatchedAnonymouss' ESP v1.0

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
Anonymouss' ESP v1.0
Official release is here. I fixed all the damn annoying errors. So here, till CoD gets updated again, is the v1.1 of my working ESP hack. And ofcourse; thanks @barata55. Fixed teams. No more flying names. Enjoy
 
Scans




 
How to use

1. Download an injector [I used winject myself]
2. Start the game and inject the ESP.dll in iw5mp.exe
3. Go back to the game, you should see 'Anonymouss' ESP', then click play to continue [at least that is how I do it]

ESP v1.1_mpgh.net.rar111 KB · 819 downloads Scanning…
Meh, Lots of ESP released lately, nice work
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Meh, Lots of ESP released lately, nice work
Better than an overflow of trainers
Btw I dont know where you see all ESPs released but since now only I and @master131 did
Ye, my bad, i tought ... Your previous version, ya know ... But this is an update ?
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Ye, my bad, i tought ... Your previous version, ya know ... But this is an update ?
Yea. Winject error fixed and tagpos too
Well, i got VIPs so i wont use this, but maaaan u can code so much better then me
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Well, i got VIPs so i wont use this, but maaaan u can code so much better then me
Your time will come I code C++
We have to put it in windowwed;;;

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

man why i cannot download it and we can play in fullscreen with this;
Quote Originally Posted by paokikat29 View Post
We have to put it in windowwed;;;

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

man why i cannot download it and we can play in fullscreen with this;
Dude it has to be approved first. And besides stop complaining, put it on windowed no border
guys its working you think i got banned for this:::
answer
First of all.

1. This can be used in fullscreen mode.
2. You are not going to be banned for using this by now, maybe in one week or so this becomes detected.

Very good release my friend, im glad I was able to help you.

Thanks Barata...
start with windows 7 x64 ?
Works for XP, I can say that. Probably works with Win 7.
Also, inject the dll with an injector, I use wininject.
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?