Lightbulb~*Conquer Mode & Vehicles *~

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
~*Conquer Mode & Vehicles *~
What If Crossfire Had This Mode Called Conquer In Which We Most Like Capture Bases,Areas,Land,etc. And You Get To Use A Variety Of Vehicles To Use To Conquer! *Idea From JO:Operations Typhoon Rising/Escalations.*This Actually Sounds Like A Good Idea But I Dont Think Z8Games Can Do Something BIG Like That....And Would It Hurt Them To Get An Other FPS Game.<OffTopic> {I Play Both Games Z8Games Provide Its Nice But If They Need More Players/Customerz There Gonna Need More Games My Opinion}
Good idea, but its not for crossfire ..
Quote Originally Posted by [V]Page View Post
Good idea, but its not for crossfire ..
Lol This Feature Is Actually In Joint Operations:Typhoon Rising/Escalation(Expansion Pack) I Play Online With Friends ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
Having such a modes will make the game laggy, Specially for Laptop users like me
*Having such a "modes"* L.O.L Get A Gaming Computer. P.S I Just Got An Alien-Ware Built For Gaming. I'm Running BattleField3 *Would You Believe The Computer Came With The Game* P.S.S I'm Playing MW2 ....But What Fears Me If My New Alien-Ware Breaks Down Oh The Horror.
Quote Originally Posted by Jake0047356 View Post
Lol This Feature Is Actually In Joint Operations:Typhoon Rising/Escalation(Expansion Pack) I Play Online With Friends ^.^



*Having such a "modes"* L.O.L Get A Gaming Computer. P.S I Just Got An Alien-Ware Built For Gaming. I'm Running BattleField3 *Would You Believe The Computer Came With The Game* P.S.S I'm Playing MW2 ....But What Fears Me If My New Alien-Ware Breaks Down Oh The Horror.
My computer is 300$ and It works perfectly for Crossfire/Portal 2/Minecraft/MW3 Dumb PC elites
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


My computer is 300$ and It works perfectly for Crossfire/Portal 2/Minecraft/MW3 Dumb PC elites
Did You Know How Much I Bought This For LMAO?! Well You Woudnt Believe It If I Told You.Usually You'll See AlienWare(or ther high spec comp for lik what a gud 699$ But I Acutally Got This Comp At A Great Deal O_O 359.99$+s&h

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fireaway View Post
MW3 has it too. its called domination
Different >_<

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Actually The Price Was Deducted Down2 Like 300$ Since I Had To Pay s+h.I Guess It Was Fair.I Jump Up Happy Cause I Saved Money.
Quote Originally Posted by Jake0047356 View Post
Lol This Feature Is Actually In Joint Operations:Typhoon Rising/Escalation(Expansion Pack) I Play Online With Friends ^.^



*Having such a "modes"* L.O.L Get A Gaming Computer. P.S I Just Got An Alien-Ware Built For Gaming. I'm Running BattleField3 *Would You Believe The Computer Came With The Game* P.S.S I'm Playing MW2 ....But What Fears Me If My New Alien-Ware Breaks Down Oh The Horror.
I already have a great Gaming Computer but no internet connection


---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
vehicles are not going to be added into CF
Maybe Bicycles
Having such a modes will make the game laggy, Specially for Laptop users like me
very nice idea i want to try it xD it will be so cool
Quote Originally Posted by yxx70 View Post
very nice idea i want to try it xD it will be so cool
Well Actually I'm Learning How To Make 3D FPS Games And I'mma Need A WHOLE LOTTA HELP!!! Lol But Like I Know That The Demo Wont Be Released For Like What......months......years.If You Didnt Know Im Currently Working Alone>< And Like I Need An Team Whos Great With This Type Of Stuff.
Right Now idk For Sure About Vehicles Im Just Focusing On Skins,Maps,Guns etc etc So Yeah *Wanna Help PM All Help Is Appreciated*
good idea but thats for MW3
Quote Originally Posted by fireaway View Post
good idea but thats for MW3
Nahhh More Like Ghost Recon.
MW3 has it too. its called domination
vehicles are not going to be added into CF
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
vehicles are not going to be added into CF
Didnt You Read The "What If" Part We All Know That Isnt Possible So Thanks? For Your Not Useful Post pikachu

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fireaway View Post
Really??
Yes.


I already have a great Gaming Computer but no internet connection

Lol No Internet Connection? So How Did You Just Post This :O J.P But What Exactly Do You Mean On "no internet connection"
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us