Banned?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Banned?
Ok I don't get this after my last infraction / ban I READ ALL THE RULES.
MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking Rules

Then I logged onto my main Addcoolman1 and saw that I was banned for a external link in my Signature?
I don't get this I couldn't find this rule anywhere?
I looked under the rles and this was the closest I could find
MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking Rules
I guess I had had a external like for my ****** site from liek 2 years ago but no one ever said anything about that, I was going back and forth with Hero and he never said anything was wrong with it??


Uploading Rules


- No posting of external download links, use the upload system instead. (6 Day Ban)

I thought this was only for uploading hacks o. o ?

I think like a year ago like everyone ha those black boxes that said win money ones u clicked on and it took u to a site that u were the 200th person to get tricked to clicking?

I don't get it people still have all kinds of external links in sigs?


yea i love team D
the bet hack ever thanks DaRk
1st
Last edited by mslol; 1 Day Ago at 01:47 PM.
press thanks if i helped

cool clan Z8Games fell free to join [only if you'r pro]


Here's another one with a link to speedtest.net and another one to z8
2 Hours Ago #294
KratosPower
Dual-Keyboard Member

Join Date
Nov 2011
Gender

Location
somewhere in Earth
Posts
423
Reputation
10
Thanks
20
My Mood


Originally Posted by idkagoodname
nice it has no see ghost
its patched


Msn : goncalogomes@97paginas.net
Skype : ptuga.

I´m looking for a 1st account with deagle gold + awm variant + anaconda adv + m4a1
Paying 100 euros

This is my account ( its not a decent one, but its +/- )
http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=10595265 ( bought for 10$, without honorable )
You had a referral link in your signature.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
You had a referral link in your signature.
Yes, I don't see a rule against that?
Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
Yes, I don't see a rule against that?
That would be an outside link in your signature.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


That would be an outside link in your signature.
I'm still confused, that's not a rule on
MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking Rules

I'm not trying to argue the ban I just don't see what rule I broke.
Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
I'm still confused, that's not a rule on
MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking Rules

I'm not trying to argue the ban I just don't see what rule I broke.
- No "asking"/begging for something outside of it's respective section. (2 Day Ban)
Probably also this one considering it was a referral link.
Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
I'm still confused, that's not a rule on
MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking Rules

I'm not trying to argue the ban I just don't see what rule I broke.
- No bypassing the MPGH word filter. (2 Week Ban)
- No advertising or quoting an advertisement. (Permanent Ban)
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


- No bypassing the MPGH word filter. (2 Week Ban)
- No advertising or quoting an advertisement. (Permanent Ban)
Thank you for a clear response, but that really applies to posts and threads.(In the way it was presented) Signature was always for stupid little links when I added the link over a year ago and no one ever told me to take it down, until they banned me. I just thought that someone could have told me nicely? Especially saying there is NO rule saying no external links in posts or in signatures. (only in the uploading section for hacks)

P.S.
What about everyone with external links to their clans and youtube videos???
Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
Thank you for a clear response, but that really applies to posts and threads.(In the way it was presented) Signature was always for stupid little links when I added the link over a year ago and no one ever told me to take it down, until they banned me. I just thought that someone could have told me nicely? Especially saying there is NO rule saying no external links in posts or in signatures. (only in the uploading section for hacks)

P.S.
What about everyone with external links to their clans and youtube videos???

You can't advertise other hacking websites, you can't post outside download links(with the exclusion of official game websites and software devs. I.E. a link to nexon's download page, or .net framework from microsoft.) , and you can't post referral links.

Anything else should be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post



You can't advertise other hacking websites, you can't post outside download links(with the exclusion of official game websites and software devs. I.E. a link to nexon's download page, or .net framework from microsoft.) , and you can't post referral links.

Anything else should be fine.

Thanks for a explanation but that not in the rules
You can't advertise other hacking websites, you can't post outside download links(with the exclusion of official game websites and software devs
(No where on the rules page does it say that how can you ban someone for a rule that's not listed??
Quote Originally Posted by addcoolman View Post
What about everyone with external links to their clans and youtube videos???
Thats different (except for videos containing download links and stuff like that).
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/259-staff-...nce-rules.html

If we wrote down every single scenario for every single rule, the page would be huge, and NO ONE will read it.

This is very simple.

Link on signature violated the rules. WE are in charge of enforcing them to our utmost understanding of said rules. (Like police/judges in RL). Whomever banned you, enforced said rule. That is the end of that. You're supposed to learn from that and not do it again.

Thread closed, because member lacks basic comprehensive skills.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us