Error Messages

Posts 91–105 of 152 · Page 7 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post


Hmm, that explains a lot. Thank you Rory
New error OHK Knife Gives error
....
iDon't remember
Quote Originally Posted by GameHaXx View Post
New error OHK Knife Gives error
....
iDon't remember
code error 22-1 xD
ty alot man really i didn't know that before really i like that :-)
what is error 1_3?
Quote Originally Posted by Mecokar View Post
what is error 1_3?
Client Error 1_3 is caused when you change to your gun and jump.
And I kept looking for other hacks..

/facepalm
Very Good now I now why I get a error or for waht
Thankx
New Error 22_4 I Got It From Walking Threw Walls From @Dragon(H)ell Hack...There's A Way Around It By Walking Only Through Thin Walls.
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


Yep for skin changes as well
But But But
i get the 10-0300-00000000-200 error even when im not injecting any hacks or chams. what does that mean?
People should really learn to READ this POST by our wonderful @Katyefore posting such about getting error messages..
Thanks for puting EVERY single error message

How do I fix this??

Quote or mention me when you reply, or I won't know about it....
Quote Originally Posted by cforeman97 View Post

How do I fix this??

Quote or mention me when you reply, or I won't know about it....
Did you re-install?
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post


Did you re-install?
good idea...
Posts 91–105 of 152 · Page 7 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us