I hate the new patch

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
I hate the new patch
The new patch is so fking up no hack works if you have bypass you get an error it is so fking shit
ye i hate nexon...
dave is my hope
i hope...
not all hacks ! the vips working
what about a working bypass that generates no errors?
Can anybody make an Bypass without the error?
I've already started making my own bypass.
aarhgg no hacks! i cant play whitout hacks!!
Bullcrash? can i have it then? D:
Want it too
1st i sould go home.
okay but bullcrash you are the best ;D
For now no working hacks and bypass, F U C K E D! I play CA Europe with hacks because i wanna have good stats in player rankings.
Quote Originally Posted by counter-strike222222222 View Post
For now no working hacks and bypass, F U C K E D! I play CA Europe with hacks because i wanna have good stats in player rankings.
Play legit for a bit. Dave is updating as we speak.(according to him)
What about Dave?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us