Thumbs upIZone Injector V.1 Simple And Easy To Use [ Ramadan Kareem ]

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
IZone Injector V.1 Simple And Easy To Use [ Ramadan Kareem ]
Hello Guys


Today Iam Releasing My First Injector ( I Had A One Before But I Didn't Fully Make it )

Some Notes :

If You Have Windows 7 Run It As Administrator

The Injector Only Works On x86 System ( Next Release Will Be Working On x86 And x64 )

Its My First Release So Be Kind

Tested On :

Windows Seven : Working !!!

Windows XP : Working !!!

Screen Shots :





Virus Scans :

Jotti : IZone Injector V.1

Virus total : IZone Injector V.1

IF I Got More Than 100 Download And 100 Like I Will Release My V.2 Wich Will Be More Futures And Better Alot From This
IZone Injector V.1_mpgh.net.rar16 KB · 547 downloads Scanning…
fuck approve faster wtf



lol


i made 3 acount today


and blocked by noob injectors


is it working




afffs answer please or go get fckedup
Will you teach me how to make Injector?
Quote Originally Posted by janak1 View Post
fuck approve faster wtf



lol


i made 3 acount today


and blocked by noob injectors


is it working




afffs answer please or go get fckedup
Yup I Was Just Playing With It On CF EU Working Fine

Quote Originally Posted by obelizk3 View Post
Janak1 that was uncalled for.

Anyways, Good job on the injector. Waiting for approval.
lol , Thanks And The Next Version Will Be Better Alot This Is Just A Pre Release xD

Quote Originally Posted by wolffire29 View Post
Will you teach me how to make Injector?
Sure Add My On Skype ( Check My Profile To Get IT )
Quote Originally Posted by janak1 View Post
fuck approve faster wtf



lol


i made 3 acount today


and blocked by noob injectors


is it working




afffs answer please or go get fckedup
I've gotten about 14 alts banned today LOL
Quote Originally Posted by xtaktukx View Post
I've gotten about 14 alts banned today LOL
O.o Dont Worry I Was Just Playing With It On CF EU
Janak1 that was uncalled for.

Anyways, Good job on the injector. Waiting for approval.
vou ver vou ver, testando aq, ja testei 5 aqui e dando ban
Quote Originally Posted by rondoshot View Post
approved!!!!
LOL, you cannot aprove. -_-
hi
azay
7ot al hac,k
anta lsa mhtthosh

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

hi
azay
7ot al hac,k
anta lsa mhtthosh
You're suppose to scan the rar, not the exe, so i fixed it for you
Approved..
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
You're suppose to scan the rar, not the exe, so i fixed it for you
Approved..
Thanks I Forget , I Was Very Stressed :3
We Reached 100 Downloads Can We Get The Other 100 Thanks ???
Is it working right now on CF NA

ANSWER ME PLEASE...?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?