Help For Source Code

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help For Source Code
How to put a pop up message in my SndDrv.dll of my CrossFire Philippines ?
Please kindly help me I'm trying to make CF hack...
why are you using SndDrv.dll?? (stupid?!)
make an basic hack (not hooked is not detected in cf ph) and inject it.. where is the problem? if you don´t understand it, learn to code and don´t be a leecher!


messagebox:
Code:
MessageBoxA(NULL,"my message","my title",NULL);
Quote Originally Posted by Code[VB] View Post
why are you using SndDrv.dll?? (stupid?!)
make an basic hack (not hooked is not detected in cf ph) and inject it.. where is the problem? if you don´t understand it, learn to code and don´t be a leecher!


messagebox:
Code:
MessageBoxA(NULL,"my message","my title",NULL);
U MAD BRO ?
>_<

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

HEY I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW TO MAKE A POP UP MESSAGE AFTER OPENING CROSSFIRE AND BEFORE THE INITIALIZING RENDER MODE APPEARS ON THE CROSSFIRE PHILIPPINES !

WHAT'S WRONG ABOUT IT ? WHY AM I CALLED LEECHERS I'M JUST ASKING A QUESTION >_< !!
ANYWAYS... OTHER SOLUTIONS ?!
PLEASE MAKE ME A STEP BY STEP OR A TUTORIAL...

I'LL GIVE +REP AND THANKS !
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
U MAD BRO ?
>_<

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

HEY I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW TO MAKE A POP UP MESSAGE AFTER OPENING CROSSFIRE AND BEFORE THE INITIALIZING RENDER MODE APPEARS ON THE CROSSFIRE PHILIPPINES !

WHAT'S WRONG ABOUT IT ? WHY AM I CALLED LEECHERS I'M JUST ASKING A QUESTION >_< !!
ANYWAYS... OTHER SOLUTIONS ?!
PLEASE MAKE ME A STEP BY STEP OR A TUTORIAL...

I'LL GIVE +REP AND THANKS !
Start learning C++ before putting some source codes into your hack

MessageBox should be on the first pages of a programming book
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us