HelpHow to register input from an external program

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
How to register input from an external program
I want to try out writing scripts(using autoIt v3 right now, but other scripting languages) to do things ingame, but so far, I've been unsuccessful at making any script that works inside the AVA process. Could someone teach me how to do this?

I'd also like to learn how to program more complicated hacks using C++. I've learned C++ a few years back(forgotten it now), and I have decent knowledge of Java and Python. Could someone tell me where I should look to learn how to hack games using C++, either from scratch or using other tools?(The D3D kit in the CSC thread doesn't have a working download anymore because megaupload was taken down)
Quote Originally Posted by Drinkin View Post
I want to try out writing scripts(using autoIt v3 right now, but other scripting languages) to do things ingame, but so far, I've been unsuccessful at making any script that works inside the AVA process. Could someone teach me how to do this?

I'd also like to learn how to program more complicated hacks using C++. I've learned C++ a few years back(forgotten it now), and I have decent knowledge of Java and Python. Could someone tell me where I should look to learn how to hack games using C++, either from scratch or using other tools?(The D3D kit in the CSC thread doesn't have a working download anymore because megaupload was taken down)
i think if you hook unreal engine it might help or just make you scripts with a target line so it targets ava and it should attach itself to ava but i dont know much about autoit so sorry but i tryed to help
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?