Gun Adder Code

Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
Gun Adder Code
2307 - Clan Knife
5382 - Balaclava
5389 - Sergeant Beret
5392 - Lieutenant Beret
5406 - Clan Mask
5436 - Bonnie Hat
5440 - Master Bonnie Hat
7946 - Marksman
8521 - Camouflage ST
8533 - Magazine Upgrade A
8537 - Magazine Upgrade B
10248 - XP06 Protector
11531 - Clan Name Change
11541 - Nickname Change
11551 - EXP Up 30%
11552 - EXP Up 60%
11561 - Supply Point Up 30%
11571 - Euro Plus
11577 - Euro Plus 7days
11652 - Rank Disguise
11662 - Crosshair
11671 - EXP Up 100%
11682 - EXP up 100%
11692 - Double Up
11721 - S/D Reset
11731 - Record Reset
11762 - Advance Rank Disguise
28423 - Luckyshot 5% Set A
28424 - Luckyshoot 5% Set B
28434 - Luckyshoot 9% Set

Btw gun adding is still working, they just changed some code because of the upgrade patch
Redspot said cheat engine doesnt work with ava now because game card catches it now..
Pretty sure it still works...
Just a bit more complex..
DOES THIS WORK!! PLEASE SOMEONE TRY IT BECAUSE I WANNA CHANGE MY NICKNAME!!
Quote Originally Posted by AznNicholas1314 View Post
Why would you give invalid item requests?
no it is not invalid...
we need a new GunAdder pointer .... hope someone can make one
tt´s not work,it´s not chage record cheat engine
I thought Red said all CE will be detected. Also they changed the Redduck Bat ID, so unless someone can make a new pointer and find a way to bypass the anti cheat only then will these codes be useful
It is so invalid for my private first class lol.
I tried the clan knife it said I had no clan tho but the exp up and sht said you can't buy
Quote Originally Posted by AznNicholas1314 View Post
It is so invalid for my private first class lol.
I tried the clan knife it said I had no clan tho but the exp up and sht said you can't buy
So why did u.A.v.A post this thread?
Its this Real? or a Fake When Real with Redspots Program or a new program??
But to me how the CE does not make me enter into the process as I do?
Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?