double weapons glitch??

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
double weapons glitch??
So lately in sniper gallery I have the double weapons glitch really much than I have mostly like a dsr1 and a m24 or dsr1 and a fr f2 does somebody know how to do this I can give someone a clue everytime when I have the glitch I picked a weapon thats not mine so I think while I die pressing G than I pick the previously weapon up but I respawn with my own weapon so I have double weapons bit I don't know how to it exactly only have some clues if someone wants to test I play in eu server under the nickname SenZz
yOu make it when you respawn on a Weapon. For example a friend was killed in your base, then you take his weapon and put it exact on a spawn point. Then you die, with luck you have now 2 Main Weapons
So thats the reason so it isn't a glitch which you can do everytime well thanks for explaining!
Its a glitch, but you can repeat it
Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
Its a glitch, but you can repeat it
yeah true but its going to be hard and annoying
It's basically the same glitch as multiplying bins. Instead of spawning on binos you spawn on weapons.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us