1,337

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post


You post this on every minion's post ban. Trying to hint at something?
ya, GMs should be able to ban minions
I'm confused.. why did he get banned when he got 1,337 posts?
i got unbanned yesterday :P congrats

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Swampnuts View Post
I'm confused.. why did he get banned when he got 1,337 posts?
its a MPGH tradition. 1337=leet. its just to keep some set goals and have fun i guess.
Quote Originally Posted by DfKOniK View Post
i got unbanned yesterday :P congrats

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------



its a MPGH tradition. 1337=leet. its just to keep some set goals and have fun i guess.
ok so I won't get banned when I get to 1,337? Lol..
Quote Originally Posted by Swampnuts View Post
ok so I won't get banned when I get to 1,337? Lol..
yes u will get banned. IF you dont announce it or go over it without a ban, u will get perma banned... i think
Quote Originally Posted by DfKOniK View Post
yes u will get banned. IF you dont announce it or go over it without a ban, u will get perma banned... i think
yeah i get it now on your 1337th post, say your goodbyes in the General section. lol day long ban, wow i'll actually be able to get some things done around here.. haha.
Rip /
Congrats son
UNBAN ME DABBBE
Quote Originally Posted by Riiice View Post
UNBAN ME DABBBE
no problem
Congrats on you 1,337 posts.
Congratz .
Congrats i hope to get it soon
Congratz Cya Soon
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?