DayZ God Mode Hack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
DayZ God Mode Hack
Code:
player addeventhandler ["hit", {
player setdamage 0;
r_player_blood = 12000;
r_player_infected = false;
player setVariable["USEC_infected",false,true];
r_player_inpain = false;
player setVariable["USEC_inPain",false,true];
_unit setVariable["USEC_lowBlood",false,true];
player setVariable["USEC_BloodQty",r_player_blood,true];
}];

player addeventhandler ["damaged", {
player setdamage 0;
r_player_blood = 12000;
r_player_infected = false;
player setVariable["USEC_infected",false,true];
r_player_inpain = false;
player setVariable["USEC_inPain",false,true];
_unit setVariable["USEC_lowBlood",false,true];
player setVariable["USEC_BloodQty",r_player_blood,true];
}];
It is a script.

You will need a BattleEye bypass to get this to work.
where can i get a battleeye bypas or what is this
Post a battleye bypass? Please?
dont work for zombies
Works for gunshots, however can still bleed sometimes from zombies, and bones will fracture, not 100% about break.
Players heal me with shooting threw my body but if they shoot at my head a few times I die...
Are you able to fix that or do I make any mistakes?
(Sorry for my bad English)
Can someone do a quick explanation for someone how to do this cause I do not know how to use this script and put it into arma 2 at all before you start going well you should fuck off you stupid piece of noob go die in a fire can you please just help so I cannot be noob.
Quote Originally Posted by Nullibicty View Post
Can someone do a quick explanation for someone how to do this cause I do not know how to use this script and put it into arma 2 at all before you start going well you should fuck off you stupid piece of noob go die in a fire can you please just help so I cannot be noob.
Read the other thread about Godmode, it has another script and an explanation. Or use this one and use the tutorial I posted in there
Ive been trying to use this and it doesint seem to work at all. Everything on the forums works except this.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us