Hack (How to)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hack (How to)
Hello everyone

I want to ask you guys something...

I saw @-[I]fLuX base and i think to try it... But i always dont know how to make an hack...

I dont know where to "Paste" the code, if it's in dllmain.cpp or in NameOfHack.cpp!
I already paste it in dllmain.cpp i build the hack but i get X-Trap like the hack is detected to me and i don't know how to solve it...

If someone know and want to help me please PM me i will give credits if i make the hack... I will give credits for who help me and for -[I]fLuX of course.

Thank you, and sorry for my bad english and for my noobish questions.
check your PMs
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
check your PMs
Your method worked but when i want to debug i get error because i need to turn off the antivirus to use it ;s
How i can make it without accusing virus? ;c
It is fake positives most of the time that is why you anti virus is acting up
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
It is fake positives most of the time that is why you anti virus is acting up
But it never acts with other hacks (the hack i download to test my injectors)

EDIT: And i don't know how to make sound file (SndDrv2.dll)
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
It is fake positives most of the time that is why you anti virus is acting up
btw bro i got my Own code but it give me X-trap error can u help ?
Quote Originally Posted by O.oH4ck.eXe View Post


btw bro i got my Own code but it give me X-trap error can u help ?
i can up there is two options debug and release choose release and enjoy
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


i can up there is two options debug and release choose release and enjoy
How i can make mine undetected by antivirus?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us