new patch any SimpleChams hack out?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
new patch any SimpleChams hack out?
hi are there any simplechams hacks out ?
Noope i dont know any out!
i didnt see somethink to soory
Quote Originally Posted by alexsvs12 View Post
i didnt see somethink to soory
I didnt see ANYTHING too sorry*
No offence I like to flame people
man i need a chams hack again
it was so easy when you saw the enemys
Quote Originally Posted by Syync View Post
I didnt see ANYTHING too sorry*
No offence I like to flame people
and now to flame you lawl should be *so sorry
it is too hard play whitout hacks...i like chams
Its not too hard to play without hacks but i do really want to hack i like having a better advantage over my prey
lol maybe u are right ^^
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us