CShell.dll Dump [20/7/12 Patch]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Why they cant dump theirself?
Dumping a dll is easier then easy.
Just load the libary via LoabLibary or any other program LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
Why they cant dump theirself?
Dumping a dll is easier then easy.
Just load the libary via LoabLibary or any other program LOL
I'm on a 64 bit machine and I'm too lazy to install a VM/x86 OS, so this DOES help. Thanks for the release. As a request could someone please also post an Engine.exe dump?
Quote Originally Posted by 1yuchen View Post
I'm on a 64 bit machine and I'm too lazy to install a VM/x86 OS, so this DOES help. Thanks for the release. As a request could someone please also post an Engine.exe dump?
As I said, you dont need to install a VM? o_0
Just load the libary in olly or any other prog and dump it with pe tools? -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
As I said, you dont need to install a VM? o_0
Just load the libary in olly or any other prog and dump it with pe tools? -.-
I need it because I can't play Combat Arms on Windows 8.

Valid reason
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


I need it because I can't play Combat Arms on Windows 8.

Valid reason
Yes, your reason is ok, but I talked to 1yuchen!
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
Yes, your reason is ok, but I talked to 1yuchen!
Why does it even fucking matter? If someone wants to be lazy and not do it themselves, who gives a fuck? Boon is releasing something useful to some, to others, fuck off. 0_0. Simple as that.
/ Approved
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?