Helpdisconneted

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
disconneted
after migration i got lots of connection lost to server
so any body know if problem is from aeria or my account ??
I don't know, I got that message now when I login lmao
I have a similar problem, when i start AVA there comes the preview, then |connecting...| and then |Fail to connect to server|...

Is it a global problem or a local one? I have this problem also on other accounts, also with other IPs and also with an other Provider...
i think its a global problem
i have the same problem
Yeah when i login the game starts and by connecting i get connection lost !
And the game shuts down ..
I have the same problem
SAME SHT WTF AERIA strated to fk up sad times IJJI !!
U have this prob also on legit accounts?
~i have my legit acc.. and im having this problem too
They are patching the gun adder, finally <3
now the ping is very high
Happening to me to, both on legit and hacked.
the game is off again! they doing some work with the game !! might be patching the gun adder
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us