PostExperTHack String Encrypt

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by demtrios View Post
Ok agora senta la Claudia
Só sento quando você responder as perguntas,mais acho que vou ter que morrer em pé então kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
Suspicious, what function does GetForegroundWindow serve in an encryptor?
Its used to set the focus to a window, im not sure why it is in here though..
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Its used to set the focus to a window, im not sure why it is in here though..
I believe this is because of the skin that I put
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Its used to set the focus to a window, im not sure why it is in here though..
I know what it does, I'm just wondering what it's doing in an encryptor.

Smells like a rat.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


I know what it does, I'm just wondering what it's doing in an encryptor.

Smells like a rat.
Ah, I see what you mean.
fiz um em vb
/Closed
/Unnaproved
It looked harmfull when looking at its imports . if you think these positives are caused by the skin then use another one .
Quote Originally Posted by experthack View Post
@aeronyx where you saw it? If and only false positives

---------
@Backd00rCollege então entra na conta do BACKD00R
O que vc precisa?
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?