Gamegaurd

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Gamegaurd
Does anyone have the gamegaurd fail to update thing.If you know how to fix it please reply..And dont say turn off firewall and antivirus thing..I tried that a million times already :P
Moved to help.

And did you try deleting the gg folder?
Quote Originally Posted by candyman123 View Post
Yes I did it didnt work
I dont know, what Pie said was prob the only thing or reinstall ava again.
Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
I dont know, what Pie said was prob the only thing or reinstall ava again.
He Said go to AVA Binaries and deltete whole GameGuard Folder
Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
He Said go to AVA Binaries and deltete whole GameGuard Folder
I know what he said, I dont know any solution for it except reinstall ava
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us