Hacking Basics.

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by F l a p J a c K View Post
eh .. how to earn conributor title sir?
Contribute your own hacks and tools.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Contribute your own hacks and tools.
upto how many tyms do i have to contribute?
Quote Originally Posted by F l a p J a c K View Post
upto how many tyms do i have to contribute?
You have to be on MPGH for 2 Months or more, contributed your own programs and hacks. And If people like you, they will suggest you as an Contributor.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
You have to be on MPGH for 2 Months or more, contributed your own programs and hacks. And If people like you, they will suggest you as an Contributor.
oh thank you dude .. that info helps me alot by the way im From WarRock PH section ..
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Eh thanks. Why are the old hacks there? And one of mines in there :3
I've used that hack download image for ages
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


I've used that hack download image for ages
Wow. And are you using Windows XP? Lol.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Wow. And are you using Windows XP? Lol.
Vista but I disabled aero theme
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Vista but I disabled aero theme
Why you do that. AeroTheme is better then that XP Theme.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Why you do that. AeroTheme is better then that XP Theme.
I just disabled the theme
It's faster 'cause it's more basic
/closed by request of OP
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?