Please put the Features

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Please put the Features
Well i dont know about you guys but whenever people posts hacks and they dont say what it has it drives me CRAZY. I dont wanna download something that only has chams or something so please put the features. I dont wanna fill up my computer with crap that i already have.
Quote Originally Posted by hawkfrost57 View Post
Well i dont know about you guys but whenever people posts hacks and they dont say what it has it drives me CRAZY. I dont wanna download something that only has chams or something so please put the features. I dont wanna fill up my computer with crap that i already have.
Flaming and rage section guy.
I feel ya on that one though.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us