AngryHP Disk Sanitizer

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
HP Disk Sanitizer
My HDD is 10GB shy of being completely full.. I need to erase it, really bad. Lol. But when I run through the .exe prompt for the DISKSAN it keeps bringing me back to the beginning of the prompt.

First this comes up, I press (1)

Then I press (A)

And since I'm just trying to clear my HDD, not sell it or anything, I do one pass (1)

Obviously, I press (Y)

Then it says Press Any Key... So I press a key and it brings me back to this!


WTF MPGH? PLEASE HELP.
What is the full capacity of your HDD? Unless it's 300GB, I see no reason for it to be full. Too much porn, it seems.
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nathan View Post
What is the full capacity of your HDD? Unless it's 300GB, I see no reason for it to be full. Too much porn, it seems.
Does that answer your question? And I don't need you to tell me how much porn you think I watch, just need some tech support.
Quote Originally Posted by Swampnuts View Post
Does that answer your question? And I don't need you to tell me how much porn you think I watch, just need some tech support.
Ah. Just buy an external 500GB HDD. I hear they're quite cheap nowadays. I, however, cannot help you because I am a Mac User. My apologies for wasting your time.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us