Exclamationmods or admin please read

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
mods or admin please read
Well before I posted another topic about this and the mod said that when hacks are updated we will have our v.i.p back.

And in
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/104-hack_r...12_2008_a.html

it says that v.i.p hacks updated
I just wanted to know if i can get the v.i.p back?
Quote Originally Posted by yesel012 View Post
Well before I posted another topic about this and the mod said that when hacks are updated we will have our v.i.p back.

And in
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/104-hack_r...12_2008_a.html

it says that v.i.p hacks updated
I just wanted to know if i can get the v.i.p back?
Look at the date of that hack. December 12, 2008. The hack is old and outdated. The hacks are still not updated im sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Look at the date of that hack. December 12, 2008. The hack is old and outdated. The hacks are still not updated im sorry.
Oh man :'(
This sucks I am getting owned big time in CA
Just be patient and wait for the new hacks,You won't be dissapointed
ghost how would you know noob. i dont you have a main account and here.
"i dont you have a main account and here"
Guessing your not from America.
yeah. jusso you got vip??? or did you?
no.I did not.Guessing you don't read much either.Correct?
Guess not...
i got a hack working. it is almost vip. every thing but aimot and god mode
Quote Originally Posted by zmansquared View Post
i got a hack working. it is almost vip. every thing but aimot and god mode
is it released or are you just boasting?

lol
ghost no double posting and u guys need to stop with the vip crap it will be up when its up
im starting to wonder why we don't ban everyone who keeps asking about VIP
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?