Im wondering if its possible to get the dv euro and exp hacks working again, if its a simple fix or a complicated process. The hacks were very usefull to me and I would really appreciate if someone could get them working again.
i think it cant fix it again cause it was client-side but now they are server side so it cant be fix...
Sure, if you want to break A.V.A even more. Also, I'm sure the Euro/EXP "hacks" aren't as easy to make. Patience is the key.
moved .
Originally Posted by Hackster74
Im wondering if its possible to get the dv euro and exp hacks working again, if its a simple fix or a complicated process. The hacks were very usefull to me and I would really appreciate if someone could get them working again.
If it was easy to get them working again, you would have already seen a couple of threads in the release section with these hacks. And I highly doubt it would ever come back unless somebody finds a way to allow CE to work with A.V.A. again because the recent GameGuard update basically screwed over 99% of hack users out there.