QuestionWallhack and Addy for Crossfire PH

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Wallhack and Addy for Crossfire PH
Its Not Working @ CFPH

Code:
#define MakeHacks 0x6CD5D4
bool Haxbool = true;

void hax()
{
	while(1)
	{
		if(Haxbool) memcpy((VOID*)MakeHacks, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
	}
}
Somebody please give me a latest Wallhack Addy at Crossfire Ph
I dont know how to unpack cshell.dll neither crossfire.exe
But i know how to create a Base because im familiar at C++
Im not a noob or leechers so dont call me in that way
I can prove and Im willing to post my base in public

Thanks for understanding me and helping me GB
Quote Originally Posted by vanessamane View Post
Its Not Working @ CFPH

Code:
#define MakeHacks 0x6CD5D4
bool Haxbool = true;

void hax()
{
	while(1)
	{
		if(Haxbool) memcpy((VOID*)MakeHacks, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
	}
}
Somebody please give me a latest Wallhack Addy at Crossfire Ph
I dont know how to unpack cshell.dll neither crossfire.exe
But i know how to create a Base because im familiar at C++
Im not a noob or leechers so dont call me in that way
I can prove and Im willing to post my base in public

Thanks for understanding me and helping me GB
Crossfire PH: Wallhack Addy as of 1 August 2012:
define Wallhack 106D0654 remove two digits from the left and add 0x
Happy Walling
CFPH WH Addy:
Code:
0x6D0654
And what's the use of the variable Haxbool if it is always true? just remove that and you will have a more neat base
if you want more addys I have unpacked CShell and Crossfire.exe in Crossfire Philippine section goodluck..
@firefox800 Thanks for the instruction / information !

@Ryuzaki2 Thanks, BTW If im removing the Haxbool then what should i use in
The DllMain which is CreateThread (Null,Haxbool,hModule,ETC)

@acedia Yes I will , thanks !
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us