SolvedI Can't get any of the hacks to work!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP FAST!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
I Can't get any of the hacks to work!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP FAST!
So I have recently came back to crossfire, i have always used hacks from mpgh, But now I Can't get them to work, I Used different injectors and different hacks, now I Tried Sa3ed's injector v1.7 and the newest hack he made, and i put auto injection and close after inject, i did run the injector as admin and the cf_patcher as admin aswell, And when the game starts the injector does close which i think means the hacks are injected, but i don't get the message im supposed to get and inside the game none of the hacks work!!!! And theres no instructions that say theres a button i should click to activate the hack in game, so please help me!!!
Same thing here, I inject the hack, open the game, the injector closes and everything works fine, but in game, I press all the keys and the hack dosen't open up. I have all the required programs installed... .
Might be your OS,you've win VISTA?
I'm on XP, he's maybe on Windows 7 or XP too. Any solutions...?
I'm having the same issue, I've tried numerous hacks and injectors. Like you said it says hack injected and then it closes. When I get into the game nothing happens. I'm using windows vista. Hopefully all of us can get some assistance.
Install requirements: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributal and .NET Framework 4. If it still doesn't work after installing these two then feel free to make a new thread.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?