ExclamationHelpGraphic Card

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Graphic Card
Does anyone know a good Graphic card for cheap like around 50$ below in which i could be able to fraps combat arms/C.O.D games smoothly?
Quote Originally Posted by ChronicZ View Post
idk what is that all i know is it has a Intel HD gfx card!
It's a prebuilt computer I suppose? Post the make and model of your computer.
Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
It's a prebuilt computer I suppose? Post the make and model of your computer.
Its a Gateway SX2841.
It does have one PCIe slot necessary for the card, but the case concerns me. I wonder if a 6450 will fit in it.
idk, maybe a 6670 but that might be outta your budget...
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us