Is there a boss exploit?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Is there a boss exploit?
I've seen the same guy selling 5 Manuscript Scraps and 8 Beokros Ice Crystals at the same time, all the same price on the market. Have people found a boss/battle exploit again?
He could just buy them from others and resell them for a better price
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
He could just buy them from others and resell them for a better price
I dunno, you'd have to be extremely rich to buy 5 Manuscript Scraps AND 8 Beokros Ice Crystals AND afford the pricing fee to list them in 1 day

Manuscript goes for 90m in West, so 5 of em = 450m

Last person I saw selling Beo Ice was for 65m, so 8 of em = 520m

So either this guy is making more than 970,000,000 gold a day or he found a raid exploit
He could be a well-known guild leader selling the guild's drops. Like that Ambition guy from West.
I wouldn't be surprise if someone out there know some kind of exploit or hack that few else know about; its been like that in very exploitable game I've played.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?