i like the *** pub ^^
Which Combat Arms Hack Did You like Best??
PollWhich Combat Arms Did You Like The Best???
5,348 votes · poll closed
*** pub
*** pub cus it had no recoil and some other features



I hate them all. hacks are for noobs without skill.
Wow, I hope you guy's know that simple cham's was a keylogger.. :/
None of them are great. All of them are not consistent and up to date, but that's because our coder isn't here.
Lol i dont know. I didnt try anyone lol. I go see this and i go vote
T~G~S FTW!!!!!
if i had vip i would pick vip but i dont so i choose teamspeak
teamspeak is awsome 6 lvls of speed hack I mean seriously plus much more
i have teamp speak
clik my egg
clik my egg

Meh, I just use chams, its enough to make you win
i picked t g s 3.12 because it had a perfect speed for the speed hacks, like wtf who need 8x speed hack, yes i used Teamspeak and Simple Chams but they just ruined the game imo with people flying past u and jumping around ure screen
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms DiscussionsWhich Combat Arms years did you like best? 37 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsBest place to upload combat arms hacksJO 5 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatsdoes combat arms close when you try to hack? look here for the answer why
9 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWICH HACK DO YOU LIKE THE BEST? 27