PatchedHackerMaybe Hack v3 (EU Crossfire)

Posts 76–90 of 127 · Page 6 of 9
I have a problem with AWM.It doesn t shoot always when i use hack
Quote Originally Posted by tocky View Post
I have a problem with AWM.It doesn t shoot always when i use hack
Me too, I can't shoot when I zoom in.
crossfire made patch update, is this still working? :S
it dosent work i tryed everthing
It is patched?
Quote Originally Posted by wDzZ View Post
It is patched?
yeaa it patched now!!!
this hack is giving a lot of errors, specialy when using knife !
Porfaavor que alguien me diga que injector uso window vista 32 btl
Quote Originally Posted by raperito10 View Post
Porfaavor que alguien me diga que injector uso window vista 32 btl
speak english .. --' and the hack is pacthed so shut up..

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Mahde View Post
i doesnt work anymore all hacks were patched dont try you'll get banned!!

ban= injector detected not hack ´

xtrap= hack detetced
Quote Originally Posted by frostneedle View Post
does it work on windows 7?
i doesnt work anymore all hacks were patched dont try you'll get banned!!
The hack is not detected, I used it a moment ago. Your injector is detected.
Quote Originally Posted by yunowtf View Post
The hack is not detected, I used it a moment ago. Your injector is detected.
nope u lie i tried Sa3ed injector V2.1(appeared today) and got banned
hack works as auto tragger only
Posts 76–90 of 127 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us