LightbulbPatchedStratosphere (MW3)

PollWhat do you want to see next?
Auto-Updating! 41% · 26
Emblems/Titles Unlocker 22% · 14
Separated Class Leveling 8% · 5
Class/Killstreak Editior!30% · 19
64 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Stratosphere (MW3)
Hello! I'm currently creating a multi-hack tool (think of something like Horizon for 360.) I've currently finished the GUI for MW3, and Dungeon Defenders. This release is the beta, not-complete MW3 level/prestige/ challenge unlocker. I will add more items, such as titles/emblems, and the ability to backup your account data. I will also add stats editing such as playtime, kills, deaths, etc.

What makes Stratosphere special? A complete GUI of each game re-done (as best as I can) for each trainer/hack tool. Not only that, but this trainer will show you your current prestige/level before you change them, in live time, as well as the resulting changes!
(Don't mind any derps on the GUI, such as the ability to resize the dialog window , these will be fixed next version.)
Note This Release works on the newest STEAM version of MW3.

===Current Version===
0.1 Beta

===Images===
Main Menu (Game Running)

Level Editing

Prestige Editing


===Q/A===

Q. Can I Have The Source?
A.

Q. Can I open the source in a program decompiler?
A. No, the program is obfusticated.

Q. Can I get banned for using this?
A. Like all hacks you always run a chance of a ban, but if used correctly, you shouldn't get banned. Either way I am not responsible if you do.

Q. Will this be updated with more free goodies?
A. Yes, as I make them.

Q. How do I download?
A. When the attachments are approved, grab the zip from them.

Q. I have another question not answered here, where do I post?
A. In this thread.

==Virus Scans==
Virus Toal

Jotti

There are two false positives by the same anti-virus on each scan:
Emsisoft & Ikarus.
Stratosphere Demo (MW3)_mpgh.net.zip1.1 MB · 150 downloads Scanning…
yQBuz.png305 KB · 21 downloads 2cLEJ.png27 KB · 9 downloads rsqQj.png32 KB · 9 downloads
Looks very nice, a well designed GUI !!! hope you will do more updates in the future!
Thanks, The background (because I suck ass at custom controls.) is just an image from the game without the text (thanks to the wonderfulness of cheat engine's ability to edit strings.)

The only GUI element I really had to code was the buttons, which was simple and exported to a dynamic linked library (which was embedded during obfustication :P)
If I can figure out a better system for the background, I will without a doubt, use it (that'd mean resizing !)
Amazing GUI, you should try to get the right text font
Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post
Amazing GUI, you should try to get the right text font
If I knew what it was I'd use it. Right now just using good old Bank Gothic. =/.
Hearing a compliment on the GUI from you is just
Like the GUI, though I got to disappoint you at some points; Auto updater is not allowed, source isnt very different than other trainers so its not that hard to recreate it without source and I still can debug it so I have the source. Except that you did a very nice job
/file approved

Hehehe, Stratosphere is the name of a hotel casino I went to when I was in Vegas.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
/file approved

Hehehe, Stratosphere is the name of a hotel casino I went to when I was in Vegas.
I went to the same hotel back when I was 7. Back then I was too scared to actually ride anything
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
I went to the same hotel back when I was 7. Back then I was too scared to actually ride anything
Just out of pure curiosity, what do you normally ride at a casino?
Good work bro hope you can find out how to get the rest of the stuff you want in the hack
I have an idea for "auto-updating." The program will read a file from here (which will have the version info) and will tell you if there is an update available. Then it will ask if you want to visit this page to download the update.

Features coming next:
Stats Editing
Separated class leveling (maybe.)
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us