Might work or not, Gameguard fix. Inventory and Shop fix.

Posts 46–60 of 80 · Page 4 of 6
@pie I can't edit the tread
Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
@pie I can't edit the tread
Can't edit after 24 hours. Ask me or Revive (once he gets back).

Stickied. I had to leave right after i approved this thread. Just came back.
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Can't edit after 24 hours. Ask me or Revive (once he gets back).

Stickied. I had to leave right after i approved this thread. Just came back.
Oh, do I need to pm you the attachment and virus scans?
Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post


Oh, do I need to pm you the attachment and virus scans?
Nope, just post a post with it on here and I'll merge. Probably mention me with that post (sometimes mentions don't work for me though, so you can pm me the link).
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Nope, just post a post with it on here and I'll merge. Probably mention me with that post (sometimes mentions don't work for me though, so you can pm me the link).
Oh ok, gonna do both
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
I meant pm the link to this post xD
anyways merged and updated and approved
Oh sorry xD first time that I do this. Apologize.


---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

@pie Edit this in the first post, centered please.

For those people who can't see their inventory and shop items, put the files from the new attachment in your Binaries folder.
Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post


Oh sorry xD first time that I do this. Apologize.


---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

@pie Edit this in the first post, centered please.

For those people who can't see their inventory and shop items, put the files from the new attachment in your Binaries folder.
done and that mention didnt work D:
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
done and that mention didnt work D:
Why is it not working?
Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post


Why is it not working?
Probably the server. I get only a few of the mentions.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
already try delete the GG folder ?
Think you are just kidding. Ofc i tried...
Quote Originally Posted by briankilla4 View Post
@Pie . na its working
wtf socery?
AM A MAGICIAN ! fear me!
me 2 (( i hope they fix it
Posts 46–60 of 80 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?