Windows Xp

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
I bought my pc with vista on it.
2 days later XP was back


Couldn't play warrock on Vista
I have windows Vista IT suXXX man
Dont get it


U cant download warrock on it


Shittt i cant play warrock any more

my vista is not copy
Untitled.jpgattachment deleted · 23 downloads before removal
WARNING: VISTA IS NOT FOR GAMERS!!!... OR PEOPLE THAT ENJOY USING THEIR PC'S.

Vista has amazing animations, I'm running it sorely for that, and the fact that I'm downloading shit.
Quote Originally Posted by shahins1 View Post
I have windows Vista IT suXXX man
Dont get it


U cant download warrock on it


Shittt i cant play warrock any more

my vista is not copy
You can still play vista, you just have to start Warrock in WIndows XP compatibility mode.
ya, u should be able to play...
hey
is ur xp keys like microsoft genuine lolz i dont want a non microsoft genuine boot legg shit..anywayz why buy vista when you can pirate it for free with a validid cd key that will pass the windows validation crap lolz
You can do the same for vista. Except Vista is newer and prettier.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us