HackShield Done something with D3DRS_ZENABLE?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
HackShield Done something with D3DRS_ZENABLE?
Well I notice Hackshield had a small update today, it seems they have done something to stop setting render state to D3DRS_ZENABLE to false, I know this because all 5 assorted Chams was working earlier today and now after they update only ZENABLE true works for all 5 cham types, this means I can not get chams to work behind walls ect.. even ghost and phantom chams dont work behind walls anymore, and these dont use any ARGB or textures to make the chams.

Anyone else have this problem with there chams?
I don't use anything except NX Chams which tends to be the one i like. I will check later on and let you know though
For me all works, but Im EU...
My mistake it working now, for some strange reason it wasn't earlier, I thought it might have been the strides, So I went ahead and coded a stride logger, and it was the same strides I had, after that it magically started working again lol
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?