[Tutorial] How would you do the Room Glitch.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Tutorial] How would you do the Room Glitch.
So.. Heres a quick/Easy Tutorial on how-to do the Room glitch.

First off, You'll need to go to co-op Channel, Make a room, And do the following.

1. You can glitch Extreme lockdown, BeginZ Extreme, And Death valley extreme.. So heres how to do EACH one.

For Extreme lockdown:

1. Make a room, And when you're choosing a mode, Click on Extreme lockdown, And the room shall be created.

2. Now, If you look down, You'd see 2 arrows, Which changes the gaming mode.

3. Quickly press on the arrow (Not sure if its the left one or the right one) And it shall be switched to Lockdown Normal.

4. Quickly after you click on the arrow keep pressing on F5 till it's start, You shall get an error about the game settings.

5. Click Ok on that error, And click on game settings.

6. Choose Lockdown extreme again, And you shall see the mode you picked called. Lockdown extreme, And under it Lockdown Normal or something close.

7. And there you go.. Now you can start your game, It's Normal difficult, But it's lockdown Extreme rewards.


__________________________________________________ _____________

How do you Glitch the BeginZ:

1. Make a room, And when you're choosing a mode, Click on BeginZ Extreme, And the room shall be created.

2. If you look down, You'd see 2 arrows, Which changes the gaming mode.

3. press on the arrow on the right to make it BeginZ Easy, And it shall be switched to BeginZ Easy.

4. Quickly after you click on the arrow keep pressing on F5 till it's start, You shall get an error about the game settings.

5. Click Ok on that error, And click on game settings.

6. Choose BeginZ Extreme again, And you shall see the mode you picked called. BeginZ Extreme, And under it BeginZ Easy, or something close.

7. start your game, It's Easy difficult, But it's BeginZ Extreme rewards.

__________________________________________________ ________________

Death valley extreme

Follow the steps on BeginZ and Lockdown extreme, Except its Death Valley extreme, And Escape easy.

Hope you like it.

ArkhamJ



STILL TO COME:

GOD MODE GLITCH ON DEATH VALLEY.
It think that this is old, and posted in the wrong sub forum
Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
It think that this is old, and posted in the wrong sub forum
Ehh.. It's the wrong Sub.. Didn't notice.. Blind sometimes.. It shall be moved, About it's old, I've no idea.. Probably i added more to it.
I know how to do that god mode glitch, but can you do it on the other co-op too ?
btw Isn't the thread name wrong
Nice tutorial but i've already seen a few similar tutorials on the site already. Anyways you should release the god mode glitch, I'm sure a lot of people haven't heard of it.
Quote Originally Posted by ikaheel View Post
Nice tutorial but i've already seen a few similar tutorials on the site already. Anyways you should release the god mode glitch, I'm sure a lot of people haven't heard of it.
I will make a Non-Screen or Video tutorial For now.. Till i get home then make a video and take screens.

I know how to do that god mode glitch, but can you do it on the other co-op too ?
btw Isn't the thread name wrong
Wrong at..?


EDIT: Just posted the God mode Tutorial in the Tutorial section, Hopefully it would get approved fast.
Wrong at..?[/QUOTE]

uhmmm.. '' How would you do the Room Glitch.'' this is obviously a question asking how you would do the glitches
it should be something like ''How to do room glitches''
Quote Originally Posted by kamiwarrior View Post
Wrong at..?
uhmmm.. '' How would you do the Room Glitch.'' this is obviously a question asking how you would do the glitches
it should be something like ''How to do room glitches''[/QUOTE]

Well, Both would work, though, I fixed that on the God mode thread, Also, You should notice the [Tutorial] Before it, Which shows its a tut, Not a question.
Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJ View Post
uhmmm.. '' How would you do the Room Glitch.'' this is obviously a question asking how you would do the glitches
it should be something like ''How to do room glitches''
Well, Both would work, though, I fixed that on the God mode thread, Also, You should notice the [Tutorial] Before it, Which shows its a tut, Not a question.[/QUOTE]

Anyway

I didnt seee youre Tut about the god mode glitch
Quote Originally Posted by kamiwarrior View Post
Well, Both would work, though, I fixed that on the God mode thread, Also, You should notice the [Tutorial] Before it, Which shows its a tut, Not a question.
Anyway

I didnt seee youre Tut about the god mode glitch[/QUOTE]



It must get approved first.. Waiting for it.
Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJ View Post
Anyway

I didnt seee youre Tut about the god mode glitch


It must get approved first.. Waiting for it.
[/QUOTE]

aprove?? I didnt know that
I already know how to use it( I saw it on a youtube video) you just need to kill yourself till 1 life and go to that place where you respwan to the next area. wait till 3 second remain before respawn and kill yourself
@Pie Also Please approve the God mode glitch.
moved to tut
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?