Buying Amazon giftcard or need someone with verified Paypal who can checkout or VCC

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Buying Amazon giftcard or need someone with verified Paypal who can checkout or VCC
Hi, I am buying a Amazon giftcard up to $25 or I need someone with verified Paypal and either debit/credit card who can checkout to buy me something on Amazon and I will pay you. I am also buying a VCC.

MY RULES:
You go first or MM


Thanks.

My skype is tom.jones.123 and msn is themaster222@hotmail.com
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How much you willing to pay for $25 amazon.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
How much you willing to pay for $25 amazon.
$20, if not I could buy it retail -.-
hmm nvm then :3
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?