Extracting classes from dynamically loaded libraries.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Extracting classes from dynamically loaded libraries.
The best solution I came up with was returning a pointer to the class created in one of the dll's methods. Does anyone have a better solution(excluding other libraries like MFC). I want to dynamically load my CGUIManagerClass for JetaEngine so people can easily change the way .gui files are read and rendered.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
The best solution I came up with was returning a pointer to the class created in one of the dll's methods. Does anyone have a better solution(excluding other libraries like MFC). I want to dynamically load my CGUIManagerClass for JetaEngine so people can easily change the way .gui files are read and rendered.
Jeta you dont understand 98% of are community doesnt no what the hell your talking about lol.
Yeah, but it'll attract new users who do :O
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Yeah, but it'll attract new users who do :O
Ban hammer 98% of are people. Gud idea??!! ?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?