So has anyone thought of making a gift code phisher? You could say it doubles your gift code as long as it is unused, blah blah blah, and then you could give it away here to members with 750+ posts.
I don't think that anyone would fall on that type of phisher :L, but it's still a good idea.
No most people don't approve of using phishers especially for our own members,
[notice]- No uploading files with invasive/harmful features. (Permanent Ban)[/notice]
Sure is possible.
Not aimed at our members, more for youtube. We could do it like, 1st send request to server, and when you're online, send the guy an email with the phisher, he puts in his code, you have a prepared minecraft gift code site opened, The moment he sends you the code, you redeem it, if it is fake, send him an error message that the code was invalid and therefore it could not be "duplicated"
Doubt anyone would fall for it.
first off phishers are not user controlled its cpu generated like a program so we wouldn't be sending him messages. But yes its possible you have to set up a fake website first then you have to code your phisher and then advertise it on youtube but a random gift code generator isn't going to strive with getting accounts.
Originally Posted by Dakota
first off phishers are not user controlled its cpu generated like a program so we wouldn't be sending him messages. But yes its possible you have to set up a fake website first then you have to code your phisher and then advertise it on youtube but a random gift code generator isn't going to strive with getting accounts.
What do you mean? I could easily set up a phisher in Visual Basic. I could make it both look believable, and realistic. After a few months, it'd gain more views, more attention.
You don't need a website or anything. I could set it up so any information put into the textboxes is sent from an email, to my email.
Originally Posted by Psychotic
What do you mean? I could easily set up a phisher in Visual Basic. I could make it both look believable, and realistic. After a few months, it'd gain more views, more attention.
You don't need a website or anything. I could set it up so any information put into the textboxes is sent from an email, to my email.
There are many different ways but yes you could do that in VB easily, your choice you just have to know what your doing and what values to put in for VB probably the easier option you could probably find some tut's in the coding section if you really wanted too
Originally Posted by Dakota
There are many different ways but yes you could do that in VB easily, your choice you just have to know what your doing and what values to put in for VB probably the easier option you could probably find some tut's in the coding section if you really wanted too
Yeah. You said they aren't user controlled, you're right in a sense. The user, creator of the phisher, controls almost all the variables. How the information is inputted, where the information goes so he/she can get it, etc. Though, it's the victim's choice to fall for the fake program and enter his/her information.
But yes, doubt anyone would fall for a gift code generator.
Originally Posted by Psychotic
Yeah. You said they aren't user controlled, you're right in a sense. The user, creator of the phisher, controls almost all the variables. How the information is inputted, where the information goes so he/she can get it, etc. Though, it's the victim's choice to fall for the fake program and enter his/her information.
But yes, doubt anyone would fall for a gift code generator.
Yeah for some reason I felt like you thought you had to send them messages while they were using the program
Originally Posted by Dakota
Yeah for some reason I felt like you thought you had to send them messages while they were using the program
Oh nah. Say someone sets it up through a website, someone can basically replicate a website. I could replicate Youtube if I wanted to, but it wouldn't be a real time replication because Youtube is constantly updated (By more videos being uploaded, etc). That's how a lot of phishers are now a days, they replicate the official website, add some things, add content which basically persuades the victim. "FREE NX! Just enter your information below, wait 24-48 hours and you'll have the NX you have requested". Etc etc.
I actually saw a 4 minute tutorial for a phisher and it was like 6 lines of code. So it's not hard.
Originally Posted by Milecar12
I actually saw a 4 minute tutorial for a phisher and it was like 6 lines of code. So it's not hard.
What language would that be.
A phisher is not hard. A good phisher is. Besides, stealing someone's account is just mean. Sure, it's the type of thing younger people fall for, but what did they get the code for? If you gave a code to your friend for his birthday to have it stolen, how would you feel?
I know there are a bunch of assholes that don't care.