S> Dragon Nest NA Account-490k Gold, 32k NX, 8.2k Jelly, Lv40 SM 71k HP, 9k Dmg, More
Account has over 494,000 Gold; 32,000 NX Credit; 8,200 Item Protection Jelly; 400 Approval Stamps; Scroll of Unlearning; Complete Limited/Seasonal NX Costume Set + 10% Move Speed Wings; Maxed Lv20 Pet w/ both accessories; Lv40 SM w/ 71,000 HP, 716 Final Damage, 6100 Phys Dmg & 2900 Mag Dmg (NOTE: This is with the FD boost added - full details below), 4200 Crit, Full +8-10 Manticore Set w/ HP Hidden Abilities (4 crafted Life-giving, 1 Brutal; Weapon/Offhand are +10 each). The SM is spec'd to become a Gladiator, but I have a Scroll of Unlearning if you wish to switch. I would not though since the T4 update, which we will get in the future, really buffed Gladiators. Further details on items/stats/etc below.
Account is on the Argenta/Gerrant East Server (technically, it is on Argenta, but since the merge Argenta/Gerrant is all one server). I was saving up for 50 cap but since it has been so long with no 50 cap update I have been losing interest. I should say that if 50 cap is released before this account is sold I will most likely start playing again. I will close this thread if/when that happens.
I only accept Verified PayPal Gift. Taking offers only; No Trades. I do not have a price range. If someone wants the account and gives a good/fair offer then I will take it. Post/PM or e-mail offers/questions at dragoth8@yahoo.com & I will respond asap. If a price is agreed upon, I will provide screenshots if you want. I have sold accounts/gold on various sites and have positive rating on all of them, if you wish to see and/or message me on them, let me know. I also recently sold some other DN accounts on this site.
NX Items
32k NX Credit
1 Scroll of Unlearning (Permant - No Expiration Date)
8244 Item Protection Jelly
419 Approval Stamp
2 Dragon Eggs
Lv20 Pet With Both Accessories: All Stats +20, Max HP/MP +200, Phys/Mag Dmg +20, Abilities Pick Up Items; Pet Accessory Emergency Fish (Max HP +250) & Cat-ouflauge (Phys Dmg +10) - NOTE: Pet is expired so you will need to buy a Pet Alicorn (1,800 NX) to revive; no problem since account has 32k NX. Level 20 & all stats will be retained once revived.
463 Quick Gain HP Potion, 478 Quick Gain MP Potion, 23 Quick Paralyze Potion; 10 Heavy Paralyze Potion; 15 Super Speed Potion
1 Skin Treatment Box; 1 Hair Dye Yellow 01; 1 Hair Dye Green 01; 1 Eyes Lemon Green
2 Dream Bubble Ring +10 Str each; Shiny Emerald Ring +15 Agi; Shiny Emerald Ring +12 Vit; Bright Amethyst Ring +10 Agi
15 Magnifying Glass
14 Blue Courier Bird (5 on SM & 3 each on alts)
9 Yellow Courier Bird
Lv40 SM Equip
+9 Manticore Helmet (Brutal) - HP/Vit/Agi HA
+9 Manticore Shirt (Life-giving) - HP/Vit/Str HA
+9 Manticore Pants (Life-giving) - HP/Vit/Agi HA
+8 Manticore Gloves (Life-giving) - HP/Str/Int HA
+8 Manticore Boots (Life-giving) - HP/Str/Agi HA
+10 Manticore Greatsword (Destructive) - PhysDmg/Str/Agi HA
+10 Manticore Gauntlet (Destructive) - PhysDmg/Str/Agi HA
2 Punishment Apocalypse Rings - PhysDmg/Str/Agi & PhysDmg/Agi/Int HA
Revelation Apocalypse Earrings - HP/Vit/Str HA
Revelation Apocalypse Necklace - HP/Vit/Agi HA
Lv40 Luring Slice Technique Silver Ring (PhysDmg/Agi/Int HA), Destructive Silver Ring W/ Str (Phys Dmg/Str/Int HA)
Full 7 Piece Demon Costume (Total Stats: +2% Max HP/MP, +2% Phys/Mag Dmg, 114 Str, 34 Agi, 24 Int, 19 Vit)
White Cupid Wings (+10% Movement Speed)
2 Shiny Star Fragment Ring (+15 Vit, +2% Light/Dark/Fire/Ice Atk Each), Loop Earring (+300 Max HP)
Dawn Soul
Enhancement Crests (All crests are Superb/Epic & Lv40 except for Windswept is Lv32): Superb Windswept W/ 3rd Stat +873 HP, Superb Destructive, Superb Brutal, Superb Life-giving, Superb Spirited W/ 3rd Stat +290 Mag Def, Superb Fierce W/ +59 Final Dmg, Superb Health, Superb Ultimate
Skill Crests (All crests are Superb/Epic): Superb Side Kick +50% Action Speed, Superb Frenzied Charge +20% Dmg, Superb Infinity Edge +20% Dmg, Triple Slash +20% Dmg, Apocalypse Summon Tentacle
Note: If you want to switch to Moonlord, I also have Superb Moonlight Splitter & Halfmoon Slash Crests
Lv40 SM Stats
71k HP
26k MP
716 Final Damage (68.7% Dmg Boost on Lv40 or Lower Targets)
6.1k Max Phys Dmg (3.6k Base Dmg * 68.7%)
2.9k Max Mag Dmg (1.7k Base Dmg * 68.7%)
4.1k Def
2.7k Mag Def
845 Str
430 Agi
325 Int
630 Vit
3.4k Para
3k Stun
4.2k Crit
3k Para Resist
3.1k Stun Resist
5.3k Crit Resist
4% Light/Dark/Fire/Ice Atk
14% Light Def
Inventory/Storage
494k Gold
70 Inventory Slots
50 Storage Slots
4k Dimensional Crystal Fragment
3.7k Goddess Medal
6.8k Comet Dust
200 Goddess Tear
500 Dimensional Box Key
3 Ebony Thunder Equine Badge (1 Unbind Remaining Each)
8 Average Crystal Spark (2 Brave), 7 Average Onyx Spark (1 Brave)
50 Average Reset Spark
Superb Enhancement Crests (All Superb/Epic & Lv40): Superb Unyielding W/ 3rd Stat +1219 HP (unbound), Superb Paralyzing W/ 3rd Stat +218 Def, 2 Superb Sturdy, Superb Adorned,
Special Skill Crests: Apoc Summon Tentacle, Apoc Evaporation, Mant Black Hole, Mant Hurricane, Cerb Dark Lightning, Cerb Fireball
Superb Skill Crests: Moonlight Splitter, Halfmoon Slash, Heart of Glory
Other
10k Golden Goose, 7.4k Royal Court, 18.6k Free Adventurer Faction
Maxed Friendship w/ 7 People
Un-crafted Superb Triple Slash Crest
Quality Sacred Crystal Spark, Quality Sacred Onyx Spark, Quality Balanced Onyx Spark
Various keys for Lv32-40 Nests (Crests, Statues) + a ton of other misc. items.
Account is on the Argenta/Gerrant East Server (technically, it is on Argenta, but since the merge Argenta/Gerrant is all one server). I was saving up for 50 cap but since it has been so long with no 50 cap update I have been losing interest. I should say that if 50 cap is released before this account is sold I will most likely start playing again. I will close this thread if/when that happens.
I only accept Verified PayPal Gift. Taking offers only; No Trades. I do not have a price range. If someone wants the account and gives a good/fair offer then I will take it. Post/PM or e-mail offers/questions at dragoth8@yahoo.com & I will respond asap. If a price is agreed upon, I will provide screenshots if you want. I have sold accounts/gold on various sites and have positive rating on all of them, if you wish to see and/or message me on them, let me know. I also recently sold some other DN accounts on this site.
NX Items
32k NX Credit
1 Scroll of Unlearning (Permant - No Expiration Date)
8244 Item Protection Jelly
419 Approval Stamp
2 Dragon Eggs
Lv20 Pet With Both Accessories: All Stats +20, Max HP/MP +200, Phys/Mag Dmg +20, Abilities Pick Up Items; Pet Accessory Emergency Fish (Max HP +250) & Cat-ouflauge (Phys Dmg +10) - NOTE: Pet is expired so you will need to buy a Pet Alicorn (1,800 NX) to revive; no problem since account has 32k NX. Level 20 & all stats will be retained once revived.
463 Quick Gain HP Potion, 478 Quick Gain MP Potion, 23 Quick Paralyze Potion; 10 Heavy Paralyze Potion; 15 Super Speed Potion
1 Skin Treatment Box; 1 Hair Dye Yellow 01; 1 Hair Dye Green 01; 1 Eyes Lemon Green
2 Dream Bubble Ring +10 Str each; Shiny Emerald Ring +15 Agi; Shiny Emerald Ring +12 Vit; Bright Amethyst Ring +10 Agi
15 Magnifying Glass
14 Blue Courier Bird (5 on SM & 3 each on alts)
9 Yellow Courier Bird
Lv40 SM Equip
+9 Manticore Helmet (Brutal) - HP/Vit/Agi HA
+9 Manticore Shirt (Life-giving) - HP/Vit/Str HA
+9 Manticore Pants (Life-giving) - HP/Vit/Agi HA
+8 Manticore Gloves (Life-giving) - HP/Str/Int HA
+8 Manticore Boots (Life-giving) - HP/Str/Agi HA
+10 Manticore Greatsword (Destructive) - PhysDmg/Str/Agi HA
+10 Manticore Gauntlet (Destructive) - PhysDmg/Str/Agi HA
2 Punishment Apocalypse Rings - PhysDmg/Str/Agi & PhysDmg/Agi/Int HA
Revelation Apocalypse Earrings - HP/Vit/Str HA
Revelation Apocalypse Necklace - HP/Vit/Agi HA
Lv40 Luring Slice Technique Silver Ring (PhysDmg/Agi/Int HA), Destructive Silver Ring W/ Str (Phys Dmg/Str/Int HA)
Full 7 Piece Demon Costume (Total Stats: +2% Max HP/MP, +2% Phys/Mag Dmg, 114 Str, 34 Agi, 24 Int, 19 Vit)
White Cupid Wings (+10% Movement Speed)
2 Shiny Star Fragment Ring (+15 Vit, +2% Light/Dark/Fire/Ice Atk Each), Loop Earring (+300 Max HP)
Dawn Soul
Enhancement Crests (All crests are Superb/Epic & Lv40 except for Windswept is Lv32): Superb Windswept W/ 3rd Stat +873 HP, Superb Destructive, Superb Brutal, Superb Life-giving, Superb Spirited W/ 3rd Stat +290 Mag Def, Superb Fierce W/ +59 Final Dmg, Superb Health, Superb Ultimate
Skill Crests (All crests are Superb/Epic): Superb Side Kick +50% Action Speed, Superb Frenzied Charge +20% Dmg, Superb Infinity Edge +20% Dmg, Triple Slash +20% Dmg, Apocalypse Summon Tentacle
Note: If you want to switch to Moonlord, I also have Superb Moonlight Splitter & Halfmoon Slash Crests
Lv40 SM Stats
71k HP
26k MP
716 Final Damage (68.7% Dmg Boost on Lv40 or Lower Targets)
6.1k Max Phys Dmg (3.6k Base Dmg * 68.7%)
2.9k Max Mag Dmg (1.7k Base Dmg * 68.7%)
4.1k Def
2.7k Mag Def
845 Str
430 Agi
325 Int
630 Vit
3.4k Para
3k Stun
4.2k Crit
3k Para Resist
3.1k Stun Resist
5.3k Crit Resist
4% Light/Dark/Fire/Ice Atk
14% Light Def
Inventory/Storage
494k Gold
70 Inventory Slots
50 Storage Slots
4k Dimensional Crystal Fragment
3.7k Goddess Medal
6.8k Comet Dust
200 Goddess Tear
500 Dimensional Box Key
3 Ebony Thunder Equine Badge (1 Unbind Remaining Each)
8 Average Crystal Spark (2 Brave), 7 Average Onyx Spark (1 Brave)
50 Average Reset Spark
Superb Enhancement Crests (All Superb/Epic & Lv40): Superb Unyielding W/ 3rd Stat +1219 HP (unbound), Superb Paralyzing W/ 3rd Stat +218 Def, 2 Superb Sturdy, Superb Adorned,
Special Skill Crests: Apoc Summon Tentacle, Apoc Evaporation, Mant Black Hole, Mant Hurricane, Cerb Dark Lightning, Cerb Fireball
Superb Skill Crests: Moonlight Splitter, Halfmoon Slash, Heart of Glory
Other
10k Golden Goose, 7.4k Royal Court, 18.6k Free Adventurer Faction
Maxed Friendship w/ 7 People
Un-crafted Superb Triple Slash Crest
Quality Sacred Crystal Spark, Quality Sacred Onyx Spark, Quality Balanced Onyx Spark
Various keys for Lv32-40 Nests (Crests, Statues) + a ton of other misc. items.


