Looks great but will knife get errors in Z.M or no?
Nice hack bro good job.
The (See Ghost) hack isn't working for me but I think that all other hacks are working .
PS: I have used the (Other Version)
Originally Posted by qtqt1
The (See Ghost) hack isn't working for me but I think that all other hacks are working .
PS: I have used the (Other Version)
YA ITS NT WORKING AND IT ALSO GIVES TOO MANY ERRORS!!!!!!!!!
i made a vidoe for someone to help me please, i hae tryed to reninstall it many times, sorry i dont no why you cant see the program
The Hack calls very good, but when i'd like to inject, inject the Injector the Hack but the Messagebox pop not up
and the Hack isn't inject
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
Please help me Saeed or other people
Thanx
Nice hack !!
Nice Work Ya Basha Keep Going!
i need one account litle level for traying hacks
Originally Posted by H4cker234
i need one account litle level for traying hacks
just create new account ,
it simple to make it .
plase help, i try to inject the hack,yet the msg box doesnt not pop up,but your hacks have worked for m bfore i set my comp to windows 64 bit please help